Hair loss is a problem not only men suffer from but also women do. Various recent studies show that hair loss has become very common nowadays. This has led to the search for various methods of reducing, preventing or treating the problem of hair loss.
There are many reasons that cause hair loss in women, we can summarize them as follows:
- Alopecia: when women lose their hair in one area or in several areas of the head. Studies indicate that alopecia caused by tension is the most common cause of hair fall in women; that is to say, the tension by intense hair styling, ironing hair, etc. Another type of alopecia is of autoimmune origin and is considered the most dangerous type.
- Psychological factors such as anxiety and depression, as well as psychological factors associated with menopause
- Arbitrary use of certain medicines and medical drugs without consulting a physician
- Different skin problems and diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and some other infections
- Passing a health crisis, having a severe diet or exposure to radiation or chemotherapy
- Ambient climatic factors and sudden weather fluctuations
- Chemical burns caused by the use of hair dyes and some cosmetics
- Pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and accompanying hormonal changes in the woman’s body
The question now is what can you do to treat your hair loss problem?
In the beginning, women suffering from the problem of hair loss should consult a dermatologist or hair transplant specialist to find out the cause of hair loss, and then initiate treatment. As mentioned above, caution should be exercised against the arbitrary and uncontrolled use of drugs and treatments for scalp and hair.
Hair loss treatments can be combined in two groups:
Prevention of hair loss at home:
Apply a massage to the scalp in a light and regular way to activate blood flow in the scalp. Some natural oils can be used during applying the massage such as coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, flaxseed oil, Flax seed oil and castor oil.
Coconut milk is a natural remedy of the richest sources of hair nourishment
Eggs are rich in protein, phosphorus and zinc, especially when mixed with honey and olive oil
Neem herb, cactus, hibiscus and others.
Hair Fall Treatment:
It includes both hair loss treatment and treatment of the cause of this fall; and then, it should be resorted to hair transplant specialists to restore areas of hair loss (must be emphasized the idea of stopping the cause of hair loss before starting treatment)
Based on what has been previously explained, there are 3 main ways:
- Non-surgical medical treatment.
- Hair transplantation with advanced FUE hair transplantation technology: with a 100% success rate and no damage to hair follicles as long as they are not touched.
- A combination between non-surgical medical treatment and hair transplantation.
Hair transplant, eyebrow Transplant and beard transplant using FUE technique:
Hair transplantation FUE technique is the latest and most famous hair transplant technology and is considered to be a revolution in the field of hair, beard and eyebrow transplant. The hair follicles are harvested from the donor area (the back side of the head) using a special device with a head of several sizes depending on the hair diameter and size of each patient. The hair follicles with one, two, three or four hairs are then reserved a special liquid until the opening of channels to receive the extracted hair follicles into the baldness areas.
Advantages of FUE technique in hair, beard and eyebrow transplant:
• Less harmful to hair and hair follicles
• Maintain hair vitality
• Healing wounds faster
• Less harmful to skin tissue and scalp
• Do not cause any pain after finishing transplantation
• Do not leave any scars in the donor area
• Allows hair care professionals be able to sort hair follicles depending on the number of hairs in hair follicles
• Perfectly suitable for small areas that need to grow hair like eyebrows
Disadvantages of FUE Technique in hair, beard and eyebrow transplantation:
• Takes more time and be able to harvest few hair follicles at a time
• Thin, small-brimmed hair follicles may be damaged during the extraction process
• May be inappropriate for some patients because of the nature of their hair
• High cost
• Extracted hair follicles may be damaged during reservation
What makes this technique the most famous techniques in the field of hair, beard and eyebrow transplantation is the increasing demand from patients around the world to use this technology; in addition to the experience gained by hair transplant specialists in this area.
What is the difference between FUT and FUE in hair transplant:
Mistakenly and commonly comprehended that the two technologies are mutually exclusive. At first, we would like to point out that FUT means picking hair follicles by taking a surgical slice of the scalp and then harvesting the hair follicles and storing them in a special liquid. FUE is, therefore, the latest branch of the FUT technology so that the hair follicles are pulled directly from the patient’s head rather than from the surgically removed slice of skin from the patient’s scalp.
The difference between them is that FUT is more invasive to the skin and scalp, and the difficulty of wound healing, which often leads to scarring in the donor area. In other words, the FUT technique is different from the technique of FUE in terms of method of picking the hair follicles and how to wound heals after the hair transplantation